Wednesday, March 26, 2008


TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT SPRING BREAK

10. More time to watch Rojo's games.

9. More time to hear about watching Rojo's games.

8. More time to be interviewed following Rojo's games.

7. More time to dread the watching of Rojo's games.

6. More time to hear how I could actually add coaching to my list of responsibilities while watching Rojo's games.

5. More time to hear Rojo play on his piano all the game songs.

4. Each hour of the day feels like 10, so I'm getting a full 240 hour day. Times 11.

3. More time to feel like a crazy, bat out of hell whack job after completing the watching of each of Rojo's games.

2. More places to use my Magic Eraser after Rojo writes the game schedules, with Sharpies, all over/on the house.

1. More opportunities to do my spiritual practice. And if anyone wants to tell me that being Rojo's mother isn't enough of a spiritual practice. I. Dare. You.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's the score?

Lola said...

oh baby...i feel it!
LO

Kapuananiokalaniakea said...

Woo hoo!!! How lucky can you get?!!!

kario said...

Have you thought about selling his story to the people who made "Autism: The Musical?" I'm thinking he'd be the star of part two, slam dunk (pun intended).

In the meantime, I suggest you remind him that being the scorekeeper, mascots, and coach simultaneously is a definite conflict of interest. Sorry, your plate is full for now...

Love.

Ms. TK said...

Not Enough Can Be Made of how lucky you both are.

It's 4:30 am. I'm up so that I can have a Spring Break.