Thursday, January 28, 2010

RESISTANCE

Remember this plant? Only the last time I showed it to you it looked more like this. In just that short amount of time Mr. Downer literally died on the vine, and The Rebel has moved into Mr. Downer's position. The Rebel is not long for this world, either. Fact of the matter is, Mr. Rebel is without a cause. There is light to be had and Mr. Rebel wants no part of it. Frankly? I've had it with Mr. Rebel. I'm giving him 2 more weeks and then he's getting the clippers like Mr. Downer did.



Here that, Mr. Rebel? Fight for something or quit fighting.


Period.

8 comments:

fullsoulahead.com said...

I'm no plant expert, but I think that one might need a bigger pot.

Cinda said...

I think your plant is jealous listening to all the love thrown towards a beautiful puppy!! And, my sis has a lab and she is TEN and going strong. Of course she is a pampered queen. Good morning!

Jerri said...

You might get the plant to straighten a little by turning the pot a quarter turn every week or two. The conformers will constantly turn to the light, which means they should eventually get a bit straighter.

A change in perspective helps all of us straighten up. Well...maybe not the rebels among us.

Anonymous said...

I didn't realized I'd formed an attachment to the downer. There was a swift and sudden gasp as the picture.

I hope the rebel makes it.

Me said...

I think Mr. Downer was blocked by the others and simply wasn't strong enough to get through, but Mr. Rebel might just need a nudge in the right direction.

Deb Shucka said...

You know, this would be a great picture book for kids. Just think of the lessons to be taught. :-)

kario said...

Maybe the resistor was your resistance to getting a dog.

And the rebel, well he's just confused.

Amber said...

LOL!

:)