MOTHER'S DAY COME EARLY
Remember when I wrote about our front window failing? Well, it's taken us awhile to order and install a new one - not exactly our first choice of where to spend money, but it needed to be done.
Thursday, as an early Mother's Day present, STM arranged to have someone come help him install it. It arrived over a week ago and has just been sitting in the living room. I'm having 20 women in my house this morning for a support group meeting, and 20 different (actually some are the same) women over tonight for a 6th grade moms book exchange/Margarita party. He knew getting the new window OFF the living room floor and IN the wall, would make me very happy.
Then he really outdid himself.
TOP 10 THINGS STM DID TO MAKE ME VERY HAPPY
10. Got the new window in
9. Got the old window hauled away
8. Painted the trim of the new window
7. Arranged to have his friend the window washer come over and wash BOTH sides before I got home
6. While he had the touch-up paint out, he painted the big "ding" on the silverware drawer in the kitchen
5. And the one by the dishwasher
4. And the one on the basement door
3. And then he did the RISERS going up the stairs
2. Then he mowed both the front and back lawns
1. And edged them
THAT, is abiding love.