SUMMER READING LIST
Had all the moms in Rojo's class over on Friday night (well, almost all, 18/29). Everyone brought a book that they'd already read and really liked and we did an exchange. You know the kind: the kind that involves drawing numbers, stealing and laughing.
Here is a list of all the books exchanged - maybe you'll get some ideas for your own summer reading lists.
1) Everything I Needed to Know About Being a Girl I Learned from Judy Blume
2) The Story of Edgar Sawtelle*
3) The Birth of Venus*
5) The Zookeeper's Wife*
7) Behind the Bedroom Door
8) It's a Chick Thing
9) Paris to the Moon*
10) The Summer of Naked Swim Parties
11) The Friday Night Knitting Club
12) Love and Other Impossible Pursuits
13) The Hours
15) The Last Lecture
16) Peace Like a River*
17) Love in the Time of Cholera
18) Agatha Christie
* On my own summer reading list, the others I have either read or they just aren't up my alley.