Wednesday, May 27, 2009


EDIE CAREY

Guess who is coming to my house for an in-home concert TONIGHT?

Oh yea, baby. And guess who drives a car exactly. like. mine. EXACTLY?

And guess who is super janked up, hyper and in a good mood?

Both of the black Honda '97 CR-V drivers, that's who!

Go check out this great video to see what you'll be missing, then go here to buy all her CDs. You'll be glad you did.

How did I come to have this amazing woman come to MY house you ask? Friends. In. High. Places. Shining City Music. And if you live in the Portland area, you can catch her Thursday night at Alberta Pub!

"Another Kind of Fire" Video 2 / Artist: Edie Carey

13 comments:

Michelle O'Neil said...

May all involved have so much fun!!!

Robin said...

*jealous*

hooray said...

I drive a Honda CR-V!

You ROCK, you know that!!!

Totally!

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

Wow! She's good. Love that video. Enjoy your in-home concert!

Deb Shucka said...

I can hardly wait!

Wanda said...

I can't get the video to play! It stops and won't reload or continue. So, not only am I jealous that she is coming to your place for a house concert...I am jealous that everyone else can listen to this piece!

Have fun....

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Sorry about that, Wanda! Try this:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.showvids&friendID=16340529&n=16340529

Anonymous said...

Great video! Enjoy. And hey...I drive a Honda Accord...close enough??

marge said...

ENJOY!!!!! Love her music.

Lola said...

Remind me what the purpose is that we live soooooo far apart!?!?!

Jerri said...

Super cool!

Missing you all....

Jess said...

Wow, no one has ever called me a friend in high places before. I am honored.

SO much fun to do that at your house. I hope we can do that again. I think the trampoline is key, too. :)

Amber said...

Awesome. My favorite kind of music, my favorite kind of voice.

;)