Friday, August 18, 2006

WARRIOR OF THE LIGHT
Several months ago an important, life-changing book fell in my hands, The Alchemist, by Paulo Coelho. LIFE CHANGING! I have given it and recommended it to lots of people, its goodness rippling. Just this week my friend, Val, with whom I first shared the book, gave me the companion, Warrior of the Light. It is DEEP! It is SHORT! It is divided into bite-sized pieces, one-a-day kinda thing. You could pick it up and open randomly (no such thing), and find some "aha". Some of them seemed to have been written just for me, some, not so much, but each one was a wow experience.
Paulo Coelho has a website you may want to visit. You'll get more of an idea whether this book is right for you or not. I hope you find it as "right" as I did.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to th e website. This might be a little heavy for me during these dog days of summer. Sounds like something one might enjoy discussing with friends over tea in front of a fire in the witner. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle O'Neil said...

Thanks Carrie. I'll check this out!

Jenny said...

Good, good. I can't wait to read it.