Wednesday, February 27, 2008




I AM HEALING MY OWN LIFE, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

I'm doing it. I'm hooked. I watched these two DVDs and I'm telling you, I am HOOKED! I would HIGHLY recommend watching these IMMEDIATELY, if not sooner. Make sure you watch the EXTENDED version, because the interviews on the second DVD are IN-F'ing-CREDIBLE! Cheryl Richardson, Wayne Dyer, Esther and Jerry Hicks, Christiane Northrup and Gregg Braden.

Goosebumps, people, GOOSEBUMPS. All of these spectacular humans say the same thing, in their own unique ways. I'm telling you, not enough can be made of how powerful their message is.

Michelle O'Neil told me to watch them, and I do everything she says, she might be tiny, but she's mighty! Besides, she swears more than I do.

To learn more, click here.

4 comments:

shauna said...

I've listened to the book on tape and LOVE IT! In fact, I think that's the biggest reason why I took action to change my life from what it had been. It may not be perfect, but I'm definitely on a much better and ultimately brighter path. Thank you!

BTW, you've been tagged...

Michelle O'Neil said...

Those DVD's are so powerful. The extended interviews are amazing.

They are only about $30.00 combined. Small price to pay for such life changing material.

I'm so glad you ordered them and watched!

Love.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Carrie. I can't wait to get it and dig in. Always love your recommendations.

kerri said...

So how much caffeine DO you consume?
Glad you're so jazzed about the affirmations!