Saturday, February 07, 2009

NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH

There's a great new blog you gotta check out: The Truth Teller. Think: Dear Abby meets Eckhart Tolle. Think: straight-shooting meets compassionate. Think: self-deprecating meets higher self.

Got a question you don't know whom to ask? A sticky situation you don't know how to handle? A sensitive issue that's making you feel isolated? Take it to The Truth Teller. You may not get the answer you're hoping for, but I bet you'll get the answer you need.

6 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

I agree. This is a great site! I love her answers - truth wrapped in love.

Angie Ledbetter said...

It really is good advice. I'm a follower, so thanks for the earlier notice. Huggage

Jerri said...

TT is wise, indeed.

Robin said...

This is a great site. Is TT a friend of yours? Tell the truth now.

Carrie Wilson Link said...

Robin - let's just say I've been using the Truth Teller's advice for years.

Stacy Quarty said...

Yeah. It's a great site. I love her style.