Sunday, May 16, 2010



NEVER SUBTLE


Had a big important meeting Friday morning at my house. Did a little morning meditation to get my energy right, asked for Mary's help. Mary's peace. Mary's presence.

Showered, grabbed a skirt I hadn't worn since last summer, reached in the pocket and there was a Mary seed.

Went downstairs to light candles, put on music, and again, make the energy right in preparation for this meeting. Pushed the button to eject the CD already in the stereo, and out came "Feasts of Mother Mary." Shoved it right back in and pushed "Play."

Finished fussing around the house, had nervous energy left over, turned on the computer to check e-mail. Eyes landed right on one from a customer service rep assigned to a return I needed to make. Her name? Mary Precious Grace. I. Kid. You. Not.

Next e-mail was from a friend that had just had surgery, writing to tell me her pre-op nurse's name was Mary, so she knew she was in good hands. She was. Her surgery had the outcome we'd all hoped and prayed for.

Meeting went great.

No accidents.




14 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

She's got your back for sure. And your front. And your insides.

Wanda said...

How many Marys does it take to change a light bulb?

kario said...

You have the most amazing energy that just draws these things in. I love it!

Lola said...

Jesus, Joseph, Mary!

fullsoulahead.com said...

Love.

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

I'm putting a Mary seed in my pocket for my meeting on Tuesday.

Elizabeth said...

Wow. I love this.

Amber said...

That name is awesome.

:)

Unknown said...

wow.

and I know one kind of Mary seed, ?

Ms. TK said...

Mary Precious Grace?

Why, of course. OF COURSE.

Anonymous said...

Lovely.

Ask Me Anything said...

OK, what do you think of our friend Immaculee!

Lori said...

No accidents at all. The power of faith is amazing.

I had a doctor today named Dr. Brilliant. Makes you feel good knowing Dr. Putz wasn't available to take your case...

Cheryl said...

FWIW... Just ran across this via Daily Om: Falling in Love with Yourself
by Mother Mary as channeled by Danielle Gibbons

http://www.dailyom.com/cgi-bin/display/adfomlink.cgi?aid=7202&iid=1110