Sunday, October 11, 2009
TOP 10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MY WEEKEND
10. All four of us plus one of Woohoo's friends drove down to Corvallis for an OSU game yesterday - Go Beavs! They won!
9. Something big was going on on campus with the Greek system, (beside the game against Stanford), and it was one giant tailgater/party everywhere you looked.
8. I'm not sure if all that partying talked my daughter into going there or scared her away.
7. Today is my mom's 79th birthday. She makes 79 look good. Really. Good.
6. She's already let me off the hook for planning a big 80th. Thanks, Mom.
5. We took her birthday party to her: lemon bars, balloons, flowers, cards and a nice visit.
4. Went to Wordstock alone and found three great writer friends there. Love when that happens.
3. Heard Hope Edelman read and talk about her book, The Possibility of Everything. Just finished her book a couple of days ago. It is SO good.
2. Hope was incredible as a speaker/writer/teacher. Got me all fired up.
1. I'm excited to take Rojo to the naturopath tomorrow and have her weigh him. I think he's gained 6 lbs. in the two weeks since she's seen him. : )
* Photo from rejectedreality.com