Saturday, November 29, 2008

GO BEAVS!

The Oregon State Beavers (yea) play the Oregon Ducks (boo) at 4:00 PM PST today. WHEN the Beavs win they'll be going to the Rose Bowl, baby! The Beavs haven't been to a Rose Bowl in 44 years. 44 is a power number, as all good followers of this blog know. That's all I'm sayin'. Oh, and let me also say this: GO BEAVS!

(STM is a Duck, Rojo has on his U of O shirt, I've got on his OSU shirt, and Woohoo claims to be a "platypus," should make for an interesting afternoon.)

6 comments:

Deb Shucka said...

Sounds like a celebration to me! Have fun. I'm of the platypus persuasion myself - love how Woohoo blended the two.

Kathi said...

Go Platypusseses....

Go Beavs. 44? They're a shoe in.

Amber said...

...You said "beaver".

heh heh heh

:)

Michelle O'Neil said...

Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

GO DUCKS!!! Sorry Carrie the Beavers are going down.

kario said...

So sorry, my friend. Maybe next year.