Saturday, May 05, 2007


ROUGHLY SPEAKING

Jenny Rough was the first blogger I met face-to-face. Can't believe that was only 14 months ago, I had only heard of blogs then, never read one. Jenny's was my first. You always remember the first!

Now Jenny is kicking some freelance butt and writing all over the place. Her newest venture is this. If you're into healthy eating, and c'mon, who *SHOULDN'T be, you'll be glad you stopped by!

* I am having a hard time keeping my fingers on the keys due to the greasy residue left over from my MSG, Red Dye #5 laced snack food I'm consuming while writing this...

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for helping get the word out on the Wasa blog Carrie!

P.S. Can't believe that was only 14 months ago too.

Thanks again!

Suzy said...

Jenny's wrting has always kicked butt!

Go Jenny! Go!

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy Jenny's writing! I am having a lot of fun looking at the Wasa blog, that I never knew existed. Since I have no yoga skills at all, and yes I have tried, I am hoping, I can learn a thing or two. If not, I can enjoy her articles and some Wasa crackers. I am happy for her, she is really starting to move with her writing career.

kario said...

Just make sure Rojo doesn't know you're getting greasy crumbs all over the keyboard or he'll see it as free license to do the same....

Michelle O'Neil said...

Look how pretty Jenny is!

Monica said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Jenny's Wasa blog. I'm on my way to check it out. Keep it coming, Jenny! Congratulations on your writing.

Monica said...

Thanks for the heads-up on Jenny's Wasa blog. I'm on my way to check it out. Keep it coming, Jenny! Congratulations on your writing.